AquaGrid is a grating product useful for many aquaculture applications. The standard black floating product is pictured here. It was originally designed as a walking surface for trickling filters. It should be fully supported when used as an overlay to protect another surface or provide a safer walking surface in slippery areas.
AquaGrid has a number of special features.
1. It is injection molded from UV protected, corrosion resistant polypropylene.
2. The top surface has molded in knobs for a safer walking surface.
3. Each side has two sets of interlocking clips to join adjacent panels.
4. No special tools are needed to assemble panels.
5. Unlike fiberglass, these panels are easy to cut into custom shapes and no edge sealing is required.
Over all size 24" x 24" x 1.25" (610mm x 610mm x 32mm)
Openings 2" x 2" (50mm x 50mm)
Weight 2.1 lbs. per panel
Availability – Allow 7-10 days for small quantities via UPS ground.
Pricing – $16.50 per panel, FOB Factory
L. S. ENTERPRISES